Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy is driven by its values, community spirit and persistent focus on achieving high standards through a vibrant curriculum, all with a smile.
Key Stage 1 has experienced many years of success, providing our children with a strong start to their school life. Children at our school achieve success because of this start and the positive and respectful relationships they build with each other and the adults.
As our year 1 teacher you will have access to a wide range of resources, an excellent indoor and large outdoor area and you will have the opportunity to adapt the environment so it meets the needs and interests of all children. You will also benefit from a mentor who will enable you to settle in to life at Thomas Bullock Primary.
What can Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy offer you?
- A very positive and caring team ethos where everyone works together, supports one another with a smile alongside a constant awareness of our personal and professional health and well-being.
- A community of very supportive parents.
- Children who are engaged in their learning and demonstrate respect and high expectations.
- Highly supportive leadership that persistently drives towards and achieves high standards for children and teachers.
- Variety of leadership opportunities beyond the curriculum including working alongside our DNEAT partners.
- A culture which provides children and staff with opportunities to experience life beyond the curriculum.
- Children who are eager to learn and succeed.
- A thorough induction programme through mentoring, coaching and developmental performance management.
- A supportive governing body who encourage and enable us to develop a school that meets the needs of our children.
- A PTA and local Trust fund which enable us to provide children and teachers with unique resources and experiences.
What can DNEAT offer you?
- Regular opportunities to develop as a teacher and leader.
- A clear career pathway that provides opportunities to progress and develop your skills.
- A supportive network of leaders and teachers.
- A child centred culture strongly supported by Christian values.
- Clear structures and strategies to support teaching and leadership.
- A supportive, focussed governing body.
What do we need from you?
- An open minded, positive approach to teaching.
- A willingness to learn and help other adults learn.
- A willingness to speak your mind so we can continue to develop our school.
- Reflective practice so that you continuously develop your practice, expertise, teaching strategies and the children’s learning environment.
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity, good communication and a smile!
Application forms are available to download below.
This post is open to all teachers, from experienced to NQTs. Experience in year 1, 2 or EYFS is preferred but it is not essential.
Email your applications to; email@example.com
References will be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
We strongly recommend that you pop in for a chat and tour around the school so you can decide if this is the right place for you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date for applications: Friday October 20th
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 31st October, these are expected to last for a full day.
The successful candidate can negotiate the start date although we would prefer that the new teacher will start as soon as possible.