At Thomas Bullock there is the expectation that every child will wear the approved uniform.
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore dress or shorts
- Blue Gingham dress for summer
- Grey, black or navy tights
- Black or navy shoes
- Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- No hoodies
- No sleeveless tops
- No slip on shoes, coloured trainers, open toed sandals, high heels or high boots
- No jewellery – one small stud earring is permitted in each ear.
During the wet weather, children are allowed to wear wellies or have a change of footwear to wear on the school field.
Please make sure that all uniform and belongings are labelled with your child’s
We are proud of our uniform. The children look smart and ready to learn.
Our logo represents the vibrant, team based atmosphere that we all experience and it reminds us of our school values.
What should my child wear for P.E.?
Physical Literacy is as important at Thomas Bullock as Maths and English. So that all children are able to take part we have the following P.E. Uniform:
- House coloured T-shirt only
- Navy or black shorts
- Trainers for outdoor lessons
- Plimsoles or clean trainers for indoor lessons
- Tracksuits are recommended for outdoor lessons in cold weather
- No patterned or logo kit are to be worn.
Your children will be expected to remove and replace their own earrings during P.E lessons. We would therefore suggest that children wait until the six week summer holiday before having their ears pierced.