At Thomas Bullock there is the expectation that every child will wear the approved uniform. Uniform is available to order for all children from Nursery to Year 6, please click here to download the order form.
- Navy school sweatshirt (£9.50), cardigan with logo (£10.25) or knitted cardigan with logo (£16.00)
- White polo shirt (£7.50), white shirt or white blouse
- Grey trousers, grey skirt, grey pinafore dress or grey shorts
- Grey or navy tights
- Black shoes
- Navy blue gingham dress / playsuit for summer with knee or white ankle socks
- Hoodies, sleeveless tops, leggings
- No slip-on shoes, coloured trainers, open toe sandals, high heels and no boots above the ankles
- Nail varnish and make up
Jewellery – one small stud earring is permitted in each ear.
During wet weather children are allowed to wear wellies or have a change of footwear to wear on the school field.
All children who have hair below shoulder length are to have it tied back in school at all times, including PE.
Please make sure that all uniform and belongings are labelled with your child’s
We are proud of our uniform. The children look smart and ready to learn. Our logo represents the vibrant, team based atmosphere that we all experience and it reminds us of our school values.
What should my child wear for P.E.?
Physical Literacy is as important at Thomas Bullock as Maths and English. So that all children are able to take part we have the following P.E. Uniform:
- House coloured T-shirt only (£2.75)
- Navy shorts
- Trainers for outdoor lessons
- Plimsoles or clean trainers for indoor lessons
- Navy tracksuits are recommended for outdoor lessons in cold weather
- No patterned or non school logo kit are to be worn.
Your children will be expected to remove and replace their own earrings during P.E lessons. We would therefore suggest that children wait until the six week summer holiday before having their ears pierced.